Q. Do I need to have a air vent fitted?

All stoves with an output above 5Kw require an independent air supply to comply with doc J of the Building Regulations.

Some stoves are available with an air supply ducting system that can be connected to an outside wall. Alternative air brick type grills can also be used.

Updated: January 12, 2015 — 1:28 pm