Frequently Asked Questions & Advice
Here we answer some of questions that we’ve been asked over the years. Whilst ever stove installation is different and each stove have different requirements we hope you find the information below useful. If you need any advice regarding choosing a stove, installation or on-going maintenance then please get in touch.
- Q. How often should I get my chimney/flue swept?
- Q. Are those artificial logs any good?
- Q. Can I get my stove to burn overnight?
- Q. I don’t have a flue or chimney breast, can I still have a stove?
- Q. How do I know if my stove is too hot?
- Q. How do I avoid chimney fires?
- Q. What moisture content should wood be?
- Q. Do I need to have a air vent fitted?
- Q. I live in a smoke control area – can I still have a wood burning stove?